Monday, January 30, 2006

Couple of Fixes

#1 - Blogger hates tables, I'm really sorry the last post is so screwed up. I'm going to fix that today (I haven't had a chance yet). I have no clue why Blogger is screwing up perfectly fine html, but it is.

#2 - Ramblin Red dropped a couple of comments where I had a detail wrong - Alade Aminu was upgraded to #79 in the final RSCI for last year and I have him as unranked. I also left off a Duke redshirt who should have been included.

#3 - I have a highlight video of Thad's appearance on ESPNU for those of you that missed it, it should be up tonight. It's my first real forray into serious video editing, so we'll see how it goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

re: table screwup. The issue is the insidious insertion of [br] tags whenever you hit enter... go into the table and remove all the returns and it will be fine.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Nathan said...

I wish it was that easy, but it's something else. No clue why it keeps ramming the tables down the page - even in the blogger.com preview it looks correct. I think I'm just going to insert them as images (ghetto fix).

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home