Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm blaming my sister for this ...

During my sister's recruiting visit to UNC this evening, she met Tyler Hansbrough in the athletic complex and and I guess they wished him well in the game. After the game they went down with the volleyball coach and met Roy and chatted about the game, and how she should attend UNC, etc - I'm sure he just would like to see Hans pile up 40 every night.

So in short, I'm glad she enjoyed her trip to UNC. I'm glad they'd love her to play there and despite the fact that she's only a junior they're already putting the full court press on her. But couldn't she go and watch them beat ... say, Duke? Why did it have to be GT. Ugh.

And yes, I got multiple phone calls tonight ... payback for the ACC tournament games the past two years I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home