Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm not dead, I swear!


Thanks for 30 e-mails and comments I've received about where on earth I've gone - and no, I'm not dead and I haven't quit blogging ... I'm just in New York and getting moved in / internet /computer / new job / etc. is a big fat pain in the neck and enormously time consuming.

Anyways, the SEC mascot should be here shortly I promise (yeah, you've heard that one before) - and yes, I have a soft spot for Uga. I'm pretty sure I'm going to Tech hell for that one, but I love dogs and can't help it. Of course, that means I'll probably just skip him and rate "Hairy Dog" instead (who's absolutely terrible), so my soul will still be clean.

3 Comments:

Blogger Astronaut Mike Dexter said...

Hairy Dawg would kick Buzz's Chuck-Taylor-wearing ass all up and down the field and you know it.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Hairy Dawg actually has a no-fighting policy, so he gets picked on a lot. Buzz, on the other hand, has a "don't start fights, but win if they do start" policy.

Buzz will throw down. He and the Clemson Tiger get into fights almost annually. At UConn in 02 (I think), the Huskie came over with a big fly swatter to get Buzz, so he stole the swatter, beat the Huskie with it, then broke it over his knee. The fans loved it.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude its been almost a month, shouldn't you be moved in by now?

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home