Monday, November 28, 2005

More Blog Goodness

Dan, who is basically the only person who reads this site on a regular basis, has started his own blog - "What's The Good Word". Another GT blog is always a good thing, go read it.

In his first post he says:

"I know for a fact that part of the reason I’m starting a blog is to force myself to become a better mechanical writer in addition to forcing myself to get some thoughts down on paper."

Yeah, tell me about it. I started this blog basically because I was driving my wife nuts ranting to her, and she finally told to either write it down or shut up (I probably should have shut up, looking back). Anyways, good luck to Dan - he's by far our wittiest commenter, and we'll be checking out what he has to say at least as often as he's been reading here.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tak eoffense to that. I check the blog for new material everday....

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i can't type worth a damn....

4:00 PM  
Blogger Nathan said...

Woohoo, we have 2 regular readers! Seriously, there's a number of folks who seem to check in on a regular basis and that's made it much more fun to write. Thanks to all of you, and go check out Dan's blog too.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I can't tell if I'm going to have to give some money to daddy after all of the pimping I'm getting over here. This is good though, it will force me to keep updating if folks are checking in.

Now I just need to update my blogroll and get the misses on photoshopping me some graphics. Nate's wife can't be showing mine up.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check the blog everyday too. Just don't always comment ;)

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Dan's blog dissapear already? Blogspot has it not available if you click on the link.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nevermind

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home