Monday, November 28, 2005

This Has to be a Tech Grad

Sometimes, Christmas decorations just get out of control. Watch this video (one of the craziest things I've ever seen).

In site related news, I have a full recap of the UGA game to get up later today - then we're going to start migrating towards more basketball coverage here on Golden Tornado. There will be plenty of bowl related information when that becomes available, but December is really sort of a dead period for football.

JW (one of the other contributors to the site) is also going to start writing a bit more frequently. He's a KU graduate and fan, so don't hold that against him - but he'll have a lot of stuff on the national college basketball scene. I'll still be doing game previews for the GT basketball team, and GT focused coverage of all sports. The site graphics will also change to reflect the fact that it's basketball and not football season.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

My christmas decorations now feel totally inadequate. I'll take solace in knowing that if I had done something that cool I wouldn't have mailed it out to my friends looking like the Zapruder film.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

I love the fact that he keeps adding in more and more elements as the song goes on, and blinking peace sign around the 1 minute mark just takes the cake.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, gotta love that blinking peace sign. That's insane, I wonder how long it took him to make it work.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home