Friday, November 18, 2005

There's a Game This Weekend?


Oh yeah, I forgot - our team actually has to travel to Miami and play the #3 team in the country on the road tommorow night (on national TV, where our institutional failings can be played out all over again). I'm torn on this, I don't know if they come out completely flat because of the events of this week ... or if they come out fired up. Heck, for all I know this stuff has only mattered to the fans at this point and doesn't effect the team at all. I just hope the game is well played, we don't get embarassed (no 51-7 part 3) and everyone comes home in one piece to face a very beatable UGa team next week.

This has been the worst week to be a Tech fan that I can remember, maybe we can end it on a high note with a win.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE BEAT MIAMI!!!!!!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home