Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm a Bucs Fan

I hate the Falcons, I really do (something about red and black) - but I grew up a Tampa Bay Bucs fan. Imagine my surprise when I not only had to watch Chris Simms singlehandedly ruin our season, but then I read this headline in the Tampa Tribune: Sex in Bar Leads to Cheerleaders' Arrest. Uh, what?

[...]two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders were arrested for an incident that took place after they had sex with each other in a bathroom stall[...]

So, for the record ... not only did the Panthers beat us badly, but their cheerleaders disrespected us by having sex in one of our bathroom stalls? What in the wild world is going on? Was Lawrence Taylor paying for this?


Angela and Renee - pictures from cpanthers.com

(UPDATED - news video clip from Charlotte, including video of the two girls leaving the police station)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Not to be a hater or anything, but that girl on the left's nose has its own weather system.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home